Dear Year 9 Pupil
You will very soon be coming to the end of your time in Year 9 and entering Year 10, when you will start your Key Stage 4 examination courses. Download and read the option booklet to get an idea of the courses on offer next year. It is important that you make the right choice by taking the following steps:
- Talk to your teachers about your progress in each subject.
- Read the information in this booklet carefully. If there is anything you do not understand, ask your form tutor or another member of staff.
- Speak to pupils in Year 10 who are following the courses you are thinking about. How do they find the work?
- Make an appointment to speak to the Careers Officer in school.
- Do not choose a subject just to be with a friend. You might be placed in different groups!
- Make sure you are fully aware of the course requirements before making your choices. Staff will discuss any inappropriate choices and may advise you to change.
Once you have made your final choice, remember to give Miss Evans your Option Form by Friday 4th March.
Mr M Sexton
In this section:
CALDICOT SCHOOL FETESaturday 15th July, 11am until 4pmCaldicot School, Mill Lane, Caldicot, NP26 5XA Caldicot School Fete celebrates 59 years of school life at the current school site: Free Park & Ride, […]
Caldicot School Sixth Form will be showcasing their best work at an Art & Design Exhibition on Monday 19th June 2017 from 6.00pm to 7.30pm
Please see the attached letter regarding Study Leave, relevant for parents of Y11 pupils only Study Leave Letter – June 17