Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) Information
- The total number of pupils on school roll for September 2017 is 1,315.
- The school’s FSM population is under 10%
· The three year average for e FSM for 2015/16 was 10.0%, and in 2014/15 it was 10.9%
- The total allocation of PDG to this school for 2017-2018 is £112,700
- The school undertakes the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation:
- Bespoke Skills based courses
- Literacy programme
- Numeracy programme
- Monitoring & tracking of pupils
- Small group intervention activities
- Bespoke learning experiences designed to engage
- Strategies to support the monitoring & tracking of FSM pupils
The school’s PDG, SEG and WEG Plans are regularly scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the EAS and monitored by the Local Authority & Challenge Adviser EAS.
In this section:
Year 9 Parents Evening will be held in our exciting new building on Thursday 26th October. Letters have been emailed out to parents and pupils will be making appointments with […]
Please see attached a letter from ICT Subject Leader, Mr Blake, regarding the Hwb and how to access school work. Hwb letter 12.7.17
Y7 and Y10 Interim Reports have been emailed to contacts today. Y8 and Y9 Annual Reports will go out in the post this week.