Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) Information
- The total number of pupils on school roll for September 2017 is 1,315.
- The school’s FSM population is under 10%
· The three year average for e FSM for 2015/16 was 10.0%, and in 2014/15 it was 10.9%
- The total allocation of PDG to this school for 2017-2018 is £112,700
- The school undertakes the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation:
- Bespoke Skills based courses
- Literacy programme
- Numeracy programme
- Monitoring & tracking of pupils
- Small group intervention activities
- Bespoke learning experiences designed to engage
- Strategies to support the monitoring & tracking of FSM pupils
The school’s PDG, SEG and WEG Plans are regularly scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the EAS and monitored by the Local Authority & Challenge Adviser EAS.
In this section:
School is open to pupils and staff on Tuesday 12th December.
Due to weather conditions in the surrounding area, Caldicot School will be closed to pupils on Monday 11th December.
Caldicot School presents a “Medley of Songs from Joseph” on Thursday 14th December at 7pm in the School Hall. All proceeds will go to the Caldicot Food Bank. Tickets are […]