Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) Information
- The total number of students on school roll for September 2019 is 1,315.
- The school’s FSM population is around 10%
- The three year average for eFSM is 9.7%
- The total allocation of PDG to this school is £112,700. The school undertakes the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation:
- Bespoke Skills based courses
- Literacy programme
- Numeracy programme
- Monitoring & tracking of pupils
- Small group intervention activities
- Bespoke learning experiences designed to engage
- Strategies to support the monitoring & tracking of FSM pupils
The school’s PDG and EIG Plans are scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the EAS and monitored by the Local Authority & Challenge Adviser EAS.