Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) Information
- The total number of pupils on school roll for September 2017 is 1,315.
- The school’s FSM population is under 10%
· The three year average for e FSM for 2015/16 was 10.0%, and in 2014/15 it was 10.9%
- The total allocation of PDG to this school for 2017-2018 is £112,700
- The school undertakes the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation:
- Bespoke Skills based courses
- Literacy programme
- Numeracy programme
- Monitoring & tracking of pupils
- Small group intervention activities
- Bespoke learning experiences designed to engage
- Strategies to support the monitoring & tracking of FSM pupils
The school’s PDG, SEG and WEG Plans are regularly scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the EAS and monitored by the Local Authority & Challenge Adviser EAS.