The school has a positive and inclusive ethos that is understood well by pupils, parents and staff. It successfully promotes its stated values of honesty, tolerance, respect, self-discipline, self-esteem, and responsibility. Estyn 2013
Mrs S Gwyer-Roberts, Headteacher
Mr P Nurcombe, Chair of Governors
Caldicot School is committed to achievement through the promotion of excellence within a vibrant, purposeful working environment, which respects the rights and needs of all individuals, so that our pupils are able to acquire skills for adult life.
We aim to ensure our pupils:
- are happy and safe within a rich learning community;
- achieve their full potential, academically and personally;
- acquire the skills, knowledge and understanding to take their place as responsible citizens in society and within their community;
- value education as a life long experience that will continue into the world of work and leisure.
We will achieve these aims by providing:
- a high standard of teaching and learning;
- a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, suited to the abilities and individual aspirations of each pupil;
- opportunities for pupils to demonstrate responsibility and leadership;
- a safe and attractive environment which allows pupils and staff to celebrate their success.
Caldicot School is committed to the promotion of our core values, which encourage our pupils and staff to respect others within the school, the community, the country and the global environment. We will instill these values through honesty, tolerance, respect, self discipline, self esteem and responsibility.
In this section:
In order to mark ‘Children In Need’ day on Friday there will be a non-uniform day. All pupils are requested to make a £1 donation to this charity and are […]
Please click HERE to read your invitation letter to the forthcoming Careers Fair, we look forward to seeing you! A list of exhibitors can be found HERE
Please click the link to read the latest letter from our Headteacher. HT Letter to Parents Autumn Half Term Oct 2017